- Download Jquery and SPService.
- Upload In Any Document Library. In my case i upload it in ‘Shared Documents’.
- In my case i want to hide ‘IDC Status’ column based on user group. It can only be seen by ‘Checkers’ group not ‘Users’ group.
- First thing you need to do, ensure the form that you want to customize. This can be done by checking the url on ur site. If you want to customize the edit view of a form make sure the url is something like this http://yoursite/Lists/test/editForm.aspx?RootFolder=
- Then click ‘Site Actions’ on the top left corner, and ‘Edit Page’, ‘Page Tools’, ‘Web Part’, ‘Media and Content’ , ‘Content Editor’, and click button ‘Add’.
- A new box with text content editor will be created. Click on the box and clic ‘HTML’, ‘Edit HTML Source’.
- Paste this script int the box, click ok, and on top corner left click ‘Page’, ‘Stop Editing’.
View original post 10 more words