HTML5 provides a significant number of new form input types, attributes, and other features for making it easier to create validate forms and form input. Using these new features will make it easier to provide context specific input fields for your content, while minimizing the amount of custom code you have to write. This example uses HTML5 Form input types and attribute to generate the story.
If IT department wants to be viewed as a cost center and stay irrelevant, it should continue to provide commodity services like email, storage, and network connectivity. It should also complain about how difficult it is to provide these services.
If IT department wants to be viewed as a business partner, it should ensure that these commodity services are provided by vendors who can now provide them better and cheaper, and focus on understanding the business, and addressing its higher order needs.
* update 160102: Please always check for the latest version in the download area
* update 130514: A new version is available for Cat 13.4
Successfully tested on HD7770 and on HD6970 with the following examples:
Download link -> in the header of this blog.
Software requirements: Windows XP, AMD Catalyst driver
Win7+ users (The app will need a classic XP-like win32 environment):
– Use “Run as Administrator”, because it will generate some temp/result files into C:\.
– Disable Data Execution Prevention, as it will use runtime generated machine code.
What is this?
HetPas is a small script compiler/executor and a small IDE. It supports 3 languages with syntax highligt, and code-inside to help faster development.
The supported languages are:
- Pascal with some C inspired things, this is the main/host language.
- AMD_IL. Middle level ams-like language for cards HD4xxx..HD7xxx
- GCN ISA. Lowest level…
View original post 619 more words
What is Selenium
- Selenium is an open source automation testing tool for web based applications.
Languages supported by Selenium
- Java (Famous)
- You must know at least one language to study Selenium
- The language which you use is independent of the language in which your application is made (.aspx & .php etc.)
Browsers supported by Selenium
- Mozilla(till latest version)
- IE 6,7,8
- Google chrome
Operating Systems supported by Selenium
- Many more
Components of Selenium
- Install as an add-on in Mozilla.
- Only works with Mozilla.
- Have Record and Run functions.
- Extend IDE functionality with the help of user extensions
- Supports regular extensions, loops, if statements and many other features
- Parameterize your test cases using IDE
- The older version of selenium
- Works on multiple browsers
- Need Programming knowledge.
- Need a server to run
View original post 569 more words
The only important thing to keep in mind while returning a JSON object from a Java servlet is to specify the correct MIME type for JSON. The correct MIME type for JSON is application/json.
Therefore, while returning a JSON object from a servlet you need to set the content type like this:
For your convenience I am attaching a sample code.
After announcing ProxyApi in my last post I had a few people suggest that it would be more useful if it included some kind of intellisense.
I’ve made this into a separate package for 2 reasons:
- The original ProxyApi package still works perfectly on it’s own; and
- The intellisense implementation is a little but more intrusive than I would have liked
It works by adding a T4 template to the Scripts directory of your project that uses the ProxyApi classes to generate a temporary version of the script at design-time. That scripts is then added to
This would be fine, but unfortunately Visual Studio doesn’t have any mechanism for regenerating the T4 template automatically, meaning that…
View original post 116 more words