BPEL’s WS invocation
- Create a new BPEL project named “BPEL_WS” by selecting File→New→Others→BPEL 2.0→BPEL Project. Select Next. Type the project name asBPEL_WS and select the Target Runtime as Apache ODE 1.x Runtime. Click Finish.
- Create a new BPEL process file named WS_Invocation by right clicking on the BPEL_WS/bpelContent folder, select New→Others→BPEL 2.0→New BPEL Process File. Click Next. Fill in BPEL Process Name the string WS_Invocation, and in the Namespace the string http://ws.invocation.tps. Select the Template as Synchronous BPEL Process. Click Next.
- Modify the Service Address as http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/WS_Invocation. Click Finish.
- Click and drag an Invoke action from the Palette to the BPEL process and name it as InvokePingPongService.
- Insert two other Assign actions before and after the Invoke action named AssignInputToSOAPRequest and AssignOutPutToResult.
- To invoke a web service, you have to know its description. In our…
View original post 420 more words