This post is part of three part series:
Part 1: Install and Configure Windows Server 2008 R2
Part 2: Install and Configure SQL Server 2012 (this post)
Part 3: Install and Configure SharePoint 2013
Part 2: Install and Configure SQL Server 2012
Install SQL Server 2012 Developer Edition
1) Insert Server 2012 installation media into your CD/DVD drive
2) Double click on setup.exe to begin the installation process.
3) Click the Installation link on the left-hand side of the window and then click the link which reads New SQL Server stand-alone installation or add features to an existing installation.
4) The setup program will then check to make sure there were no problems with the setup rules. Once passed, click OK.
5) At the Product Key page enter the product key and Click Next
6) When prompted on the License Terms dialog, click I accept the license terms and click…