Till now in OpenERP Point of Sale we have made many features like,
– Session wise customer selection
– Quick Create, Edit of customer
– Pricelist applied to customer
– Unique serial number on product
– Total discount on product
– User wise restriction on discount, qty.
– Create Sales Order from POS
– Create Invoice from POS
– Display real quantity of products
– Load only products if quantity is more than 0.
– POS Return (Return products from POS Interface – Recent development)
Recently we have developed new feature that applies Fiscal Position based on customer selection.
In below screen, we have created a fiscal position and replacement tax also.
Now in one product “2L Evian” we have selected that tax.
Now we will assign this Fiscal Position to particular customer. So once this customer is selected in order, it will apply on the products.
Now if we…
View original post 53 more words