There was this hard deadline that had to be met to fix a production issue, and there it was; An issue from nowhere, when I tried to deploy and build the source code from Netbeans, after I did a check-out from the SVN repository.
This was the error I saw on the console, on a ‘build’
Could not load definitions from resource org/netbeans/modules/java/j2seproject/copylibstask/antlib.xml. It could not be found.
As the message says, this issue was because the classpath for the ant library mentioned was not set and therefore not found for a build.
This is what fixed the problem quickly(It did, atleast for me 🙂 )
(As mentioned, this is with Netbeans)
- Navigate to Tools -> Options -> Miscellaneuos.
- Under Miscellaneuos, we have an ‘Ant’ tab. This issue would mean, Classpath field is not set(blank)
- ‘Add Directory’ and navigate to find jar ‘org-netbeans-modules-java-j2seproject-copylibstask.jar’ in your Netbeans installation folder. On…
View original post 46 more words