In few minutes you can analyze any public FB page data.
Here we see how to analyze the likes and comments – instantly.
You need Excel 2010 or Excel 2013 (Professional Plus edition) or Office which is installed from Office 365.
- Close Excel if it is open
- Download a new, extremely powerful tool Power Query for Excel
- Install the tool
- Open Excel
- You should now see a tab called Power Query
- Open Power Query tab and open the From Other Sources dropdown
- Choose Facebook
Choose me and Statuses (you can choose other types as well)
Remember that you can type any username or object id which has information accessible to you
- Click Ok
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Save the credentials
- Now it will open a query result window and extract status update information from FB
- At this stage it shows few results. Later it will fetch all possible…
View original post 217 more words