Use the Insert from Web option, to quickly import tables from web pages into Excel.
Watch this 2 minute video to see all you need to know.
To Insert Data From Web into Excel
- Using your web-browser, locate the content to be imported.
- RIGHT + CLICK in the addressbar and select Copy.
- In Excel, on the Data tab of the Ribbon, click From Web. A New Web Query dialog will appear.
- RIGHT + CLICK in the addressbar, select Paste, and click Go. The source webpage will populate the dialog.
- Click the yellow arrow next to the table(s) you wish to copy (the icon will change to a green check ).
- Optionally, click Options and select formatting preference (i.e., None, Rich Text, HTML) then click OK.
- Click Import. The Import Data dialog will appear.
- Select starting cell to import data to or select “New…
View original post 73 more words