Dynamically Show-Hide UI controls in Product Configurator
Dynamic User properties allows us to
- Show or Hide UI controls for product such as relationships, groups, products, tabs, attributes, linked items or resources.
- Make User Interface controls read-only
- Show or hide images, based on the choices that the user makes in Siebel Configurator.
Requirement: Based on the Product selected by the user, set of attributes should be hidden.
- We have a root product “Test Product Import” with Attribute “Test Attribute” Root Product has 3 Sub Products
- Test Product Import 1
- Test Product Import 2
- Test Product Import 3
- Test Attribute has values “None” and “1” to “6”
- When the user selects “Test Product Import 1”, some of the values from the “Test Attribute” should be hidden (ex. Values 1 , 2 and 3) as shown in the below screenshot.
- When the user selects “Test Product Import 2”, some other…
View original post 342 more words