ThinkLeaf Consulting Ms-Office Resources
- Open the folder where you have downloaded your PowerPivot add-in.
- Double-click the PowerPivot_for_Excel.msi file, and follow the self-guiding steps in the wizard.
- After you complete the installation, click Finish.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office 2010, and then click Microsoft Excel 2010.
- When Excel 2010 starts, a message appears asking if you want to install PowerPivot. Click OK.
- After the installation completes, PowerPivot tab appears in the Office 2010 ribbon.
- You got your PowerPivot in Excel
View original post