… or The Amazing ROI of frevvo approval workflows
Many businesses still use Excel/Word/PDF for approval workflows. For example, to get the requisite approvals for an expense report, a purchase requisition, project plan or some other important document, it’s very common for the original requester to pull up an Excel spreadsheet and fill it out. This ad-hoc approach is fraught with problems:
- How do you ensure that you have the latest version? Shared folder? Intranet?
- How do you get the approvals? Via e-mail? Schedule a meeting? What happens if someone is on vacation or fails to respond in a timely manner? What if there’s an error? More e-mail?
- What if a signature is required? Attachments? Does this mean printing, signing and scanning?
- How do you keep track of and formally record who has approved the document? Save multiple e-mails? Meeting notes?
- What will happen months from now when you need…
View original post 91 more words